Body Beast – Man Up. Gain up to 20 lbs. of lean muscle in 90 days.
Body Beast was developed by Sagi Kaliv 12 extreme muscle-building and growth-inducing workouts that’ll have you grunting, cursing, and begging for mercy. With these you’ll exhaust your muscles, recruit more muscle fibers, and even increase testosterone levels. And to make sure you eat right to get big, you’ll also get the Book of Beast, including Sagi’s 3-phase Eating Plan and supplement instructions. Plus, you’ll get Body Beast training schedules and invaluable online support.
Your BODY BEAST workout program includes:
Sagi gives you an overview of the complete Body Beast™ system, starting with basic moves and the science behind the program, and moving to two essentials of getting big—nutrition and supplementation. He wraps things up with weights, equipment, form, and safety, covering everything you need to “beast up.”
- BUILD: CHEST/TRISFocused on the muscles of your chest and triceps, a combination of Super, Giant, and Single Sets create strength and definition.
(49 minutes)BUILD: SHOULDERSFocused on creating stunning deltoids.
(38 minutes)BEAST: ABSAb work is here for more than looks. A strong core helps you lift heavier weight safely and helps you improve your posture. (11 minutes)
- BUILD: LEGSSay goodbye to skinny legs. Focused on powerful quads, hamstrings, calves, and glutes. (38 minutes)BUILD: BACK/BISCreate that “V” shape—bigger lats, traps, rhomboids, and biceps. Get ready to pull and curl.
- BULK: CHESTUses Super Sets, Force Sets, Progressive Sets, Combo Sets, and Multi-Sets with an increase in resistance to help bulk your pecs. Different angles and exercises hit different fibers of the fan-shaped muscle. The addition of Progressive Sets really focuses on muscular hypertrophy.
(30 minutes)BULK: BACKUses Super Sets and Force Sets with an increase in resistance to create a massive back. The addition of Force Sets creates a focus on hypertrophy. (29 minutes)BULK: LEGSProgressive Sets, Force Sets, and Super Sets to help you transform chicken legs into tree trunks.
- BULK: SHOULDERSSuper Sets and Progressive Sets that focus more on the posterior delt (or back of the shoulder), creating an even more 3-D appearance. Added weight and lower reps help pronounce the hypertrophy effect.
(35 minutes)BULK: ARMSFocused training with Progressive Sets, Force Sets, and Super Sets to create huge biceps and triceps.
(36 minutes)BEAST: ABSAb work is here for more than looks. A strong core helps you lift heavier weight safely and helps you improve your posture. (11 minutes)
- BEAST: CARDIOYou didn’t see this workout inPumping Iron. A highly new-school performance-oriented cardio workout to not only help cut you up, but to increase your ability to get bigger. (30 minutes)BEAST: TOTAL BODYA circuit routine for your entire body. Good to have when reality sets in and you need to (*gulp*) miss a workout day or two.
Plus, mass-building training tools:
BOOK OF BEAST. Get all the details on how to train and eat like a Beast. Includes workout descriptions, training tips, and a 3-phase eating plan complete with recipes and supplement instructions.
BODY BEAST TRAINING SCHEDULES. Track your daily workouts and push yourself HARD.
If you want a rock-hard body that gets attention—commit to Body Beast®. Chicks won’t be able to take their eyes off you. Guys will ask how you got so ripped. Train with world-class bodybuilder Sagi Kalev, and you can pack on up to 20 pounds of pure muscle in just 90 days. Guaranteed or your money back less any s&h.** But only if you’re committed to doing WHATEVER IT TAKES.